Sovereign living is being in tune with your unique Soul. This does not necessarily mean being true to an identification with whom you think you may be. Are you your ethnicity, race, color or place of birth? Or, are you a version of you that you decided to identify with at some point in your life? I would suggest that who you are has nothing to do with any of the standard identification markers. In fact, who you are is so vast and encompasses such beauty that you cannot be framed nor boxed into any category.
While we all want to belong and feel a connection to the societies in which we live, we belong everywhere. Whenever I meet someone who has had a genealogy test, they all tell me how they are part of cultures and ethnic groups that they were unaware of previously.
We are the unknown and it is the unknown that we are best to embrace. Being fully present and aware of the internal and external state, we are conscious of the interconnection between the known and unknown state. Consciousness dictates our lives and our conscious awareness is the gold coin of life.
Sovereign Living: A Neutral Approach to Life
Personally, I prefer a fluid approach to relating with others and the world. There’s beauty in being deeply in-tune with who you are on the inside, while being open to what appears to be new places and cultures.
Opinions are common and thus less interesting. Staying open, questioning what is not understood and staying neutral is a challenge to be embraced.
Chances are, people have specific images and impressions of you before they have even gotten to know you, and the same for you towards them. We like to put our own flavor and design onto others. Yet again, this is a dead-end road. It is far more exciting and rewarding to observe the full expression of another unfold and come to light. I like to challenge myself to not form any opinions regarding another person. This way, they can surprise me and I can enjoy the connection.
Everyone is Special
In this day and age, many people want to be special, known and, if on social media, want to get more likes- more fame. Everyone is already special in their own unique way. Trying to be special, when you already are, only dims that special light that we each have within. Everything, in my experience, comes down to knowing who you are on the inside.
When it comes to people and countries, which in many ways are similar, I prefer not to take sides. I recognize that the moment I have sided with someone and something outside of myself that I have given away a piece of my valuable sovereignty. All people have the right to self-determination- in both national and international law, and thus each is entitled to their own unique way of living.
Life is an Improvisation of Sovereignty
Personally, I refuse to live a life that has not a heartbeat. Many people plan their lives and plan their deaths. The risk is worth taking to live a life of freedom of expression and Soulful independence. You cannot taste a dull life that has lost its spark. Keep going- never fearful to recreate nor reinvent. The pulse of life is your guide and you its muse.
Suggestions on how to stay Sovereign in the World
The word sovereign is a title applied to the highest leader in specific areas of world power. It is one who is not subject to a ruler outside of themself. I would like to suggest that you consider empowering your own sovereign life. Being your own leader is very fulfilling and leads to a unique experience and world-view.
- Have many sources of income and be sure that some of those make money on their own.
- Have at least 2-3 bank accounts and make wise investments.
- Get ready to be an investor of some sort. Cryptocurrencies are still flawed but will most likely dominante.
- Be mindful of who you allow to have access to you. Surround yourself with valuable and interesting people, while not getting pulled into complications or drama.
- Make valuable friends with whom you can be lifelong confidants and supporters. Build and maintain trust.
- If using social media make sure that you keep your life as private as possible. The value of privacy is not to be underrated. You are valuable and should be paid well for advertising and for revealing your life.
- Money and connections rule the world. Nurture both of them.
- Education is your golden key to open any door. Never stop learning and continue to add value to who you are through cultural language learning, certificates and degrees.
- Prepare for the new global power structure by becoming familiar with the SCO and BRICS.
- Always know your worth. Never devalue yourself.
- Maintain a strong and peaceful life filled with a connection to your spirit and joy. This joy comes from the center of your being. Others add to it but you never need it from the outside.
- Your life depends on your health. It is your first priority, always.
Live Your Life from Your Sovereign Center
While this list could go on and on, these are some personal suggestions that I have found useful. I additionally limit the amount of time that I spend on my phone. Life is to be savoured and fully enjoyed. It is important to stay balanced in love, work and life.
Practices such as meditation, long walks in nature and contemplations keep my unique energy mine and mine alone. Give it a try. It will bring unique attraction and power up your life.
Living mindfully and fully consciously leads to a great experience. Live your life from the inside out- wisely, and create your own Queen- and Kingdom. You are the Sovereign that you have been waiting for and it is you who is your own leader.
Views expressed belong to the author. Copyright: ©Ulonda Faye, 2022, All Rights Reserved.