Peaceful living is to live a peaceful life filled with abundance in all forms. It can come as no surprise that our health, happiness, prosperity and livelihood are all connected. The peace that flows within and all around us is our direct source to everything we need.
Abundance as defined by the author is a state of mind and living where our needs and healthy wants are continuously met and supported. It is a peaceful knowing in the heart and mind that flows out into our Universe. In response, we are supported.
Being at Peace is an Open Channel in our Lives
Peace of mind follows along with our bountiful health and the opportunities that we both create and welcome. Letting what wishes to enter our lives, enter, helps to keep the heart open and the life force flowing. At the same time, being at peace with what has served us and wishes to go, is equally important. We let whatever it is go and welcome whatever has come into our lives- even if by surprise.
Living a life of conscious luxury is too a life of peace. Surrounding ourselves with things that feel good and nurture our Soul is a part of this process. Peaceful living includes love, respect, consideration, appreciation and a nurturing of ourselves and the people as well as things all around us.
Are you ready to live a more peaceful life? Take a deep breath through your nose, slowly, and imagine love and nurturing flowing into you. As you reach the point of exhale, feel your life coming into full circle. This is a circle of community that you create within yourself through self care and love as well as outside of yourself through being a peaceful and authentic presence in the lives of others.
8 Suggestions to Consider for Peaceful Living
- As much as possible, drop preconceived notions of others while remaining true to you. This will ensure a clear space within that provides for a true opportunity for loving and respectful relations with ourselves and others.
- Live from a neutral space within. There is no need to have an opinion about everything. Being in a neutral space gives us more energy and allows for an open mind and heart.
- Understand that it is impossible to know the truth in most matters in life. Drop the need to be right and to think the answers are present. See your relationships improve and heal.
- Realize that we are truly very small particles of life on planet Earth. We may have big Souls and spirits, yet our worldly existence is much smaller and less complicated than we think.
- There is nothing to figure out. Do your best where you can and focus on your interests. Where our passion is, is where we need to focus to bring forth our gifts.
- Let people be themselves. There’s no need to change anyone.
- Be yourself. Learn what that means for you and do not turn back from your authentic Self.
- Make peace with your past to welcome in a beautiful and new now moment.
What can you add to this list of suggestions? Sit down, meditate a bit and begin to write down what could usher in more and lasting peace into your life. We are here for peace and peace expands our love. Breathe here, place your hands on your heart and smile. You’ve got this and you are supported. There has never been a better time to bless yourself with a peaceful life.
Views expressed belong to the author. Copyright: ©Ulonda Faye, 2023, All Rights Reserved.
Ed Bergman says
Lovely work and worth reading daily…
Ulonda Faye says
Thank you so very much, Ed!