Empowering Women’s Health with Ulonda Faye
In our Telemedicine Holistic Health Series (HHS), “Guided Experience Towards Wellness for Women”, we explore practices that cultivate resilience, confidence, self-love and self-care. Each month’s specific holistic health practices are structured to enhance physical, emotional, mental, relational and spiritual well-being.
At the core of these trainings are practices such as presence through touch, breathwork, awareness, mindfulness, visualization, and compassion. Key benefits of these group trainings:
- Develop strategies and techniques that boost physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being
- Learn effective and proven techniques for managing your health, along with anxiety and stress reduction practices
- Discover practical self-healing tips for maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Foster connections with fellow women during group sessions to build a supportive network
Sign-up for the upcoming Holistic Telemedicine Series: Acupressure & Marma Therapy for Women, November 2023
No matter where you are in your journey, you are invited to attend this event series, focused on women’s wellbeing and community.
Finally, as always, I am available for phone sessions. In-person sessions will soon be offered.
All payments for services are due before the commencement of our time working together.
Join the International Society of Conscious Awareness (ISCA)
Contact Ulonda directly for more information regarding membership, monthly meetings and our purpose.
Donations to support the International Society of Conscious Awareness are greatly appreciated.
Payment & Donation to the ISCA Information
- Available through the following banks: Bank of America, Truist, Capital One, JPMorgan Chase, PNC Bank, U.S. Bank, and Wells Fargo
Contact directly via email or WhatsApp for more information, pricing and to schedule our work together:
firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 505 795 2068 (USA), +593 99 817 2237 (Ecuador)
“Lasting peace is inner peace, and the more we master it, the more we assist in creating a more peaceful collective. Real strength and real knowledge come from within. Learn to commune with yourself often. Everything is within us. We need only to remember.”