Empowered living may mean different things to different people, and at the same time, we all experience the same amazing energy through it. When we are living lives that flow out from our creative center, it shows in our life’s ventures. There is a flow and an infinite sense of serendipity in our daily lives. We move in the direction of what sets our Soul on fire and we feel inspired.
We are born empowered and embodied, and it is only when our lives become the fulfillment of unnecessary outside demands, that we may find ourselves getting off our unique life course.
Life brings with it responsibilities and tasks that may not always be what we want to do, yet when we connect purpose to everything our life glows.
Empowered Living is Radiant Living
How do we find that soft spot within us that makes us feel most alive? There are many practices that one could incorporate into one’s life. However, all that is truly needed is claiming, nurturing and protecting a sacred space for oneself to tune into the inner life each day. This sacred space is an essence within us, as well as a physical space before us, created to go within.
Tapping into our own consciousness and extending this energy out into our world is a process that forever changes our lives.
Knowing Ourselves is the Empowered Path
Throughout life, we continue to change and grow. Thus, knowing ourselves is a lifelong journey. At the same time, it is our goal to know who we are and what we want in each new life cycle. Living with purpose and enthusiasm comes naturally when we know who we are and what is needed for our world to become the fulfillment of our heart.
There are different ways to be in tune with one’s Self and to stay in tune. It is not enough to spend time reading motivational and self development literature. In my experience, what is needed is a willingness to create the space and time to be alone to listen to our inner voice. From this space, I take action.
Suggestions for empowered living:
- Begin the day with contemplation, meditation or some form of silence to go within. It can look like 5 minutes or more. Create a space for this and nurture it.
- Study material that can help you grow as a person. Absorbing journals, books, videos, podcasts etc. can be wonderful resources. Select them based on your needs and where you are in life. What is essential is to put what has been absorbed into action in your daily life.
- Surround yourself with people and environments that are fulfilling and help you to grow as a person.
- Dedicate yourself to learning more about yourself each and everyday.
- Listen to your own thoughts and ask yourself if they are benefiting you.
- Find practices to clear your energy and your mind.
- Movement is a great way to release stagnant energy and to recharge the mind, body and spirit.
- Connect with your Soul. See if you can find ways to listen to its guidance.
- Move forward in life from your Soul and heart center to come alive.
- Keep your heart pure and cleansed of anything that does not belong to you.
Empowered Living is Showing up in the World as your True Self
Living an authentic life goes hand-in-hand with self-empowerment. It takes being who we truly are on the inside to live a fulfilling and successful life on the outside. Unveil the magic of your unique life through embracing your individual energy and beaming out your internal intentions into physical manifestation.
Reclaiming our energy and life is a continuous process as we move through the various stages of our lives. Take on only what belongs to you. Learn to discern through knowing what is real. We are each unique sparks of electromagnetic light. Always shine bright.
I Affirm that…
I know who I am and why I am here. My energy is my nourishment and thus I honor, protect and amplify it. My breath is my daily meditation, and my heart is my guide. Forgiving myself, non-beneficial situations, people and thoughts that no longer serve me benefits me through clearing my energy. My focus is on what serves my Soul and my heart path. I am free to be me and I honor myself. Here to be, to love, be of service and to breathe- I am eternally free.